Field Care Supervisor
Whitnash, Warwickshire, England
£ 20000.00 - £ 22500.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Care Supervisor to join their established domiciliary service based in Leamington Spa, salary up to £.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. You will be joining a dedicated and passionate branch who also provide excellent progression and training opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant, Field Care Supervisor or Team Leader from a domiciliary background, looking for an opportunity to progress within a supportive team.
As the Care Supervisor you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regard to days, times and duration of visits.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
To be considered for the Care Supervisor role, you will need;
- Previous care experience - Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care Assistant
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience working with domiciliary
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.