Compliance Technician - Epping | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Epping, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Britain’s biggest supplier of electrical and mechanical power products (. Power tools, air compressors, welders, generators and much more) requires a Compliance Technician to compile reports summarising the results of new product tests performed by our product engineering department.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To work with the Test Manager, Engineers, Purchasing Team and Suppliers worldwide to obtain product technical specifications.
- Create and maintain PC based product construction files.
- Create and maintain product declarations of conformities and technical specifications.
- To provide a high standard of administrative and technical support for departments within the business.
- Work closely with the marketing/technical authors regarding product specifications.
- General office duties.
Competencies / Attributes:
- Experienced in working in a technical (product based) environment.
- Have hands on experience of power tools etc. and engineering practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems.
- Be methodical and have an organised approach to your work.
- Be able to work on your own initiative, without direct supervision and manage time wisely.
- To ideally have an appreciation of the UK & European product standards and Directive Legislations.