Physical Education Teaching Assistant - Chester | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Physical Education Teaching Assistant - Key Stage 3/4
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£70 - £80 per day
Temporary (Full time)
- Location - High Peak, Cheshire
- Position - Graduate Learning Mentor
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - July 2022
- End date (if applicable) - July 2022
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - this is a full time position
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £75 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification
- Previous experience working of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...