Wedding Venue Assistant Manager - Mold | Zoek UK | f03841
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wedding Venue Assistant Manager
Mold, Flintshire, Wales
£27k - 30k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Wedding Venue Assistant Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Wedding Venue Assistant Manager based in Mold. The successful candidate will work 40 hours a week based on annualised hours, working on average 4/5 days a week including every Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
The candidate will earn £27,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience.
You will be involved in the day-to-day management of the business, and a key member of the team, working together to ensure each wedding and event is accurately organised and delivered exceeding guests' expectations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in the weddings and events industry, and will demonstrate a hands-on approach towards overseeing and managing events.
Please note: You will be required to work a range of different hours to suit the weddings and events that take place throughout the year. These hours could be: 8am - 8pm or 10am - 10pm or 1pm - close on event days.
- Hospitality & events experience with an eye for detail.
- You will need to have a genuine passion in events and hospitality with excellent
- You will need to work effectively under pressure and deal with the unexpected.
- Extremely well organised and hard working with a hands-on approach.
- Computer literacy and Numeracy Skills.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Prepared to work evenings, weekends, and shift patterns that the business requires.
- You will need to hold a driving license and have your own car as public transport
connections are extremely limited.
- Working closely with the Owners, Chef, and Wedding Coordinators to ensure all
event operations are organised and delivered to an exceptional standard.
- Working on events as Front of House & running food service for weddings & events.
- Organise and assist with setting up and clearing down of the venue for all events.
- Conducting show rounds with potential new wedding customers and conducting
follow-up meetings and replying to enquires on a timely basis.
- Handling any customer complaints and issues professionally.
- Assisting with stock ordering, cost control & day to day management of the venue.
- Assisting with staff rotas, management, and training of staff to a high standard to
ensure an efficient and smooth operation of all areas within the business.
- Working to create a positive, friendly, and welcoming environment for all customers
- Be willing to be part of the team and help wherever needed.
Our client is a family run wedding and events venue looking for an Assistant Manager to join a small, friendly team, working alongside the owner-managers to provide excellent service, and to ensure the reputation of the establishment is upheld.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Wedding Venue, Assistant Manager, Hospitality, Events, Weddings and Events Industry, Wedding Venues, Front of House, Wedding Coordinators, Manager, Assistant, Assistant Manager Vacancies, Management
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...