Senior Marketing Manager - Salford - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Marketing Manager
Salford - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
BiP Solutions are an ambitious SME organisation which specialises in facilitating business between the private and public sectors through technology on a truly global scale. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 37 years’ experience in helping thousands of businesses win government tenders and assisting the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
With a range of B2B SaaS solutions forming our product portfolio and digital transformation at the heart of our approach. As we embark on an ambitious growth strategy, there has never been a more exciting time to join our skilled, and passionate marketing team.
Responsible for leading and developing the Brand, Product Marketing and working with Digital Marketing in the design and delivery of strategic marketing plans which drives revenue performance across the BI portfolio of products and services.
- As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for executing product and digital marketing strategies in line with the business plan
- Responsibility for delivering both customer acquisition and retention
- Harness new technologies and digital channels to drive business performance
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships across Sales, Content, IT and Finance
- Ownership of a marketing budget, demonstrating an ROI on all activity
- Operate and support the senior management team and where appropriate, presenting at Board level
- Lead, develop and inspire the wider marketing team to deliver success
- Assume key role in the on-going development of the product strategy for key parts of the BI portfolio
- Develop the online presence of the product portfolio with the objective of driving lead generation, conversion and ultimately, revenue performance
- Experience of working to support strategy and tactical deployment in a highly commercial marketing capacity within a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and wider marketing practices and an understanding of associated technologies
- Developed product strategies to drive business performance
- Strong background in customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Leading and developing a marketing process in a team with tangible success
- Experience of managing and developing a team either directly or in-directly
- Operating and liaising with senior management / board level
- Ideally experienced within a software or a technology environment
- Experience of Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Heatmapping Optimization Software, and good experience of working with Word Press CMS.
- High level of business acumen, commercial awareness and data analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an agile business environment
- Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
- Strong stakeholder management
- Innovative and forward thinking in approach
- Naturally inquisitive and desire to develop professionally
in return, you will join a growing, innovative business with the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. You will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)