Support Worker - Dallington | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dallington, Northamptonshire, England
£17550/annum Free parking & meals on duty
Permanent (Full time)
Oakleaf Care (Hartwell) Ltd (trading as The Oakleaf Group) have been delivering neurorehabilitation to men for over 15 years, during which time the service has grown significantly to become one of the leading providers of neurorehabilitation in Northamptonshire. Specialist services are supported by the highly skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team providing a flexible and seamless rehabilitation pathway.
In 2016 the Oakleaf Group was acquired by CareTech, a publicly owned organisation, to enhance their extensive range of specialist healthcare services to adults, young people and children throughout the UK.
Rehab Support Worker - Days and Nights available
To work as a member of our Multidisciplinary Care Team in maintaining and delivering a high standard of holistic resident care 24 hours a day. They will implement and effectively assist in the day to day running of all prescribed resident care packages and assist in meeting all basic care needs.
* Responsible for maintaining a safe environment in accordance with all Health and Safety, Infection Control, COSHH and other Government Legislation.
* Assist qualified staff in care delivery as directed.
* Monitoring and ensuring appropriate use of all stocks and supplies.
* Ensuring the fabric, general cleanliness and integrity of the building, fixtures and fittings is maintained to a high standard.
* Ensure you are fully aware and operate within all policies and procedures, regularly updating knowledge of any changes.
* Responsible for the security of all keys, alarms and communication equipment and that these are carried at the directed times.
* Assist in the maintenance of unit cleaning on a daily basis where required and act in covering the unit support services staff (cleaners) when absent from unit.
* Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the units equal opportunities and diversity policy.
* Ensure that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard and in accordance with current quality initiatives within this area of work.
* To act at all times in a professional manner, as an ambassador of excellence for The Oakleaf Group.
* Work with the Multidisciplinary team in maintaining the CQC Inspections and the National Service frameworks minimum standards.
* To be aware of the responsibility of all employees to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all residents, visitors and staff.
* To maintain flexibility in working in order to deliver all residents’ care packages and in meeting their needs.
* Keep accurate and up-to-date residents information, recordings and general records.
* Maintain all unit specific logs and records.
* Assist in the assessment and care planning for residents.
* Maintain own personal information and records.
* Record untoward accidents, incidents and events for residents, colleagues and self.
* Be up to date and aware of all residents Care plans, Care needs and Risk assessments.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of all company policy and procedures.
* To work within guidelines of all care plans and risk assessments.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of resident’s information.
* Read relevant reports and communication aids.
* To assist in delivering personal care to residents whilst respecting privacy, dignity and personal boundaries.
* To assist medical staff in consultation as directed.
* To promote residents choice and equality.
* To be fully aware of all emergency procedures.
* To assist qualified staff where required in administration of medication, along with medical procedures.
* To monitor, record and assist in residents’ daily intake of food and fluid.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties but reflects accurately the position of Rehab Support Worker.
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
Upholding the values of the organisation: PERSON-CENTRED FRIENDLY INNOVATIVE POSITIVE EMPOWERING.
Caretech offer - Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday and Share Save
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES