Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Old Woking | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Old Woking, Surrey, England
Contract (Full time)
Asahi UK (AUK) aims to enrich consumer experiences through innovation, high-quality service and an exceptional portfolio of premium beer, ale and cider brands including, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Fuller’s London Pride and Cornish Orchards.
In addition, Asahi UK was formed to bring together the Production, Supply chain and Distribution elements of it’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK.
Asahi UK is focused on developing quality, super premium brands and delivering commercial value in the marketplace, through a strong belief in collaboration, customer excellence and people development.
The role of the TABP is to ensure Asahi UK meet its key business and talent needs through the sourcing and hiring of high quality, high potential, and high performing talent.
This role will therefore work with business leaders and HR Business partner to build understanding of the internal business needs, utilise knowledge of internal business needs and the external market drivers to deliver an integrated approach to meet current and future business needs.
- Delivering the business’ Talent needs
- A credible and trusted business partner to senior leaders and their teams within the business area building a robust understanding of their current and future business needs and resourcing requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the Talent & Development Manager and HR Business Partners, at developing a robust understanding the internal talent landscape and leveraging this in proactively mapping and mining the external talent market. Thereby providing key insights on current and future capability requirements and market trends to enable effective recruitment of talent for the current and future needs.
- Champion internal mobility across the business, working with other Talent Acquisition Business Partners and HR Business Partners to strengthen succession plans.
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to understand talent resourcing needs, formulating a robust action plan to deliver talent and build a future pipeline of talent for core roles.
- Attracting Talent
- Utilise social media (. LinkedIn) and build talent pipelines to develop attraction and support the delivery of diverse talent to fulfil the current and future resourcing needs.
- Oversee the end to end candidate experience, ensuring the employer brand image is consistent for each candidate.
- Own all hiring activity across business area, utilising 'direct hire’ methodology wherever possible to meet the business need.
- Work with the Talent & Development Manager to identify the appropriate use of agencies for hiring purposes ensuring the use of the Preferred Suppliers List.
- Driving improved Talent Acquisition capability
- Coach and provide advice to hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures, best practice selection process, competency frameworks and interview techniques.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with line managers. Keep up to date interview guides.
- Cost Management & Reporting
- Produce weekly reports to monitor and analyse KPI measures . time to fill and cost per hire
- Support the drive for continuous improvement in cost saving to the business via the use of direct sourcing
- Delivering continuous improvement
- Support the Talent & Development Manager with any projects that are required.
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Graduate calibre
- Previous experience of working in an in-house / agency recruitment environment (ideally within FMCG or other fast paced, customer centric business)
- Strong experience of a 'direct hire’ approach
- Strong experience of sourcing and screening candidates
- Knowledge of legislation which impacts on the recruitment process (eg right to work requirements)
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and implementing improvements to recruitment processes
Roles, Skills and Attributes Required
- Stakeholder management and communication - depth of experience of building strong relationships with a diverse stakeholder group including senior stakeholders.
- Strong people values, ethics, integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and complete discretion.
- Culturally sensitive as operating across diverse stakeholder groups
- Coaching - experience of coaching leaders and managers
- Strong ability to plan and prioritise a considerable and varied workload and ensure effective delivery to deadline
- Ability to work at pace
- Competitive basic salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Beer allowance
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday (Pro Rata)
- You get to work at a brewery!
- (Some of these benefits you will recieve the cash value of as it is a FTC)
- Full-time - hours a week
- FTC - 6 months
- Our shiny new Woking office (as and when we return to work)
- Travel to our other sites (in particular) the Griffin Brewery, Chiswick when required.