Group Reporting Manager - Hawley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Reporting Manager
Hawley, Kent, England
£45000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Main Purpose of Position
To ensure accuracy of UK & Global financial statements, and efficiency of processes and systems. Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards, legislation and ensure financial risks are understood and mitigated. Ensuring compliance with relevant policies. Working with External and Internal bodies to ensure successful audit outcomes. Accountable to the Group Financial Controller for all financial control matters. Ensuring timely and cost effective financial management through effective management and sound advice. Assisting the Group Financial Controller to ensure Electrosonic’s administration, financial affairs and assets are well managed, that costs are controlled effectively, and resources are fully aligned behind strategic and operational priorities.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Preparation of accurate and timely month end Financial Statements
· Partnering with the wider business to ensure deadlines are met and key information is communicated
· Oversee cash flow and related reporting
· Managing AP, AR. Order management and Credit Control functions
· Compliance with statutory reporting (VAT / Tax / etc)
· Liaise with external and internal auditors ensuring the completion of year end and audit requirements to tight deadlines
· Ensuring compliance with internal controls also identifying and implementing improvements to current control framework
· Assisting Budgeting and Forecasting cycles
· Adherence to Electrosonic Accounting Policies and relevant accounting standards
· Group consolidation for the Group (5 entities)
· Preparation of board level analysis / presentations
· Ad-hoc support for the organisation, Project Management and Delivery functions
· Ad-hoc business analysis and project-based work. Financial modelling as required
• Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
• Experience of working in financial reporting and controls
• Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and FRS102
• Have the proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders, especially non-finance employees
• Have the drive and motivation to drive forward company process improvement
• Have a working understanding of accounting rules and commercial impact of business decisions
• It is essential that the person is a self-starter, who enjoys learning on the ground, as work in Dubai will be largely autonomous
• A working knowledge of Navision / Power BI would be a distinct advantage
• Exposure to finance transformation activity would be advantageous
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonics’ projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project