Parcelforce Van Driver Ipswich £11.34ph - Ipswich | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Parcelforce Van Driver Ipswich £11.34ph
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
11.3400 - 16.7400
Temporary (Full time)
GI Group are currently recruiting for multi drop van drivers who have previous experience. The successful candidate will be working for a well established postal distribution company.
The pay rate for this role is:-
* Monday - Sunday - £ p/h
Overtime paid after 39 hours
* Weekdays - £ p/h
* Saturday - £ p/h
* Sundays - £ p/h
**All rates are PAYE**
Covering routes across Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire with an expected daily target of 40-80 deliveries per day.
The role will include (but is not limited to):
* Loading the vehicle in an order that matches the deliveries you'll make
* Planning the route
* Delivering to a schedule, on time, to residential addresses (around 80 per day)
* Scanning items on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues
* Updating delivery records
The successful candidate must have:
* Previous experience of multi drop driving - at least 6 months
* You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg
* Excellent practical driving skills (LWB + SWB Experience is a must)
* The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
* The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
* Please note that you must be flexible to work the occasional Saturday.
Candidates will be required to have Full UK licence (Category B), less than 6 points, no DR/DD offences.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS MULTI DROP EXPERIENCE!
For more information please call Josh or or apply here or email your CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802