Events Marketing Coordinator – - Surbiton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Events Marketing Coordinator – Exhibitions, Sponsorships, Partnerships
Surbiton, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role currently applies to both virtual and in-person events
* Researching events, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities, helping to pull together proposals that will support our global marketing strategy across all three business divisions.
* Planning and delivery of marketing campaigns for each event using multiple channels including webpage content, email marketing, social media, as well as PR and advertising.
* Onsite event management (supervised and unsupervised), including stand setup, staff management, liaising with customers and suppliers and problem handling in a confident and diligent manner.
* Key administrator on all events and exhibitions, including: meeting diary planning, liaising with staff and writing key communications, event briefing packs, collating reports and contacts, staff registrations and coordinating travel.
* Creative Planning – assisting and leading with creative planning for sponsorship activations and stands, ensuring positive and memorable experiences with our brand and staff at all times.
* Researching venues and resourcing items and suppliers for all events
* Writing design briefs for all marketing campaign assets and stand designs
* Event Production – assisting and managing production of events and exhibition stands.
* Stock management – sending stock to and from events, ensuring we have sufficient stock, branding and promo items at all times.
* Reporting on all events, evaluating their effectiveness against our key objectives, overseeing post-event follow-up strategies, ensuring all leads are documented