Branch Administrator - Avonmouth | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Branch Administrator - Estate Agency to support our fantastic team in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. As our Branch Administrator - Estate Agency you will take ownership of office administration accurately and efficiently and in a professional manner, within a busy customer facing environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive, rewarding and fun environment
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
Key responsibilities of a**Branch Administrator - Estate Agency:**
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, dealing with customer enquiries both in branch and over the phone and ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
Skills and experience required to be a successful**Branch Administrator - Estate Agency:**
- Preferably experience as an Administrator / Secretary or similar role
- Customer focussed and comfortable in a client facing role
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date with industry changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.