CB FLT Driver - Colnbrook | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CB FLT Driver
Colnbrook, Slough, England
£9.50 - £9.75/hour
Contract (Full time)
CB FLT Driver
Working as a FLT driver in a busy freight business you will be loading and unloading containers, moving product around the warehouse and you will also be required to undertake general warehouse duties such as sorting of parcels, and loading containers. Please note you will be required to follow instruction from your supervisor, working in a small team you will require good communication skills, a can do attitude and more importantly self-motivation and a want to do a good job.
Shifts - Monday to Friday
Candidates will need to hold a valid CB flt licence and have relevant experience within the last 12 months, please note this is an ongoing position with regular work working approx. 40 hours per week. 4 on 4 off working pattern
Candidates will spend 25% on the FLT and the remaining 75% of time working in the warehouse performing general duties as instructed by the supervisor, but mostly loading, sorting scanning.
For immediate interview and start please send your cv today.
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment business in relation to this vacancy