Registered Nurse - - Nationwide | 29118 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Up to £27 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Be a part of a community that truly cares about you
As a Registered Nurse in Exmouth, Budleigh, Salterton and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care. This role is varied, with responsibilities including developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting and leading teams of health and social care professionals.
Working for Newcross, we will accomodate you as best as we can and reward you for all the hard work you put in. See below the employee benefits that we offer.
Why use Flexi Pay?
Have you always wanted to access your money from the comfort of your own home? With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays. All done via our HealthForceGo app.
- You'll need a current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice.
- With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You'll need confidence in leadership as you will be leading healthcare teams.
- You will need to demonstrate our core values of trust, expertise and empathy throughout every shift
- Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, is a requirement.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Perks of the job
- Up to £ per hour, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply today and start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...