Nursery Nurse - Croydon | 7104 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Croydon, Greater London, England
£18.5k - 24.5k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client are looking to employ a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse for their fantastic Day Nursery based in Croydon. The Nursery Nurse must be passionate, enthusiastic and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
- Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary with additional benefits such as -house training with career progression opportunities. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on######### or register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking levels of Nursery & Early Years professionals for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Nursery Manager, Room Leader, Nursery Practitioner or Nursery Nurse or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...