Maintenance Engineer - Shepton Mallet | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England
£42000 - £43000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
I'm currently looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join one of our clients based near Shepton Mallet. The company are a family run business in an industry which will never die out. Due to an increase in production they are now looking for an extra electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their ever expanding team.
* Identify areas of improvement activity and support & guide the CI process for existing processes.
* Influence the effective implementation of standards and safe working systems within maintenance programs throughout the plant.
* Identify maintenance opportunities and set a clear action plan to drive cost effective maintenance and plant efficiency along with carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment throughout the site.
* To ensure production are made aware when work has been completed on any machinery/services.
* To ensure all machinery and services are in working order and ready for production after maintenance periods.
* Provide support to other Shift engineers and Operation's teams (first line maintenance) to develop functional engineering skills.
* Provide essential support to the Engineering Manager.
* Ensure site recognition as a person of high integrity, trust and honest in all dealings.
The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained
Familiar with PLC driven machinery - Siemens & Allen Bradley would be beneficial
Experience within a production environment (FMCG)
Basic mechanical knowledge
Electrically qualified Maintenance Engineer
The shift pattern for the position is 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to her at (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants