Electrical Design Engineer – 5002 - Peterborough | 29640 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Design Engineer – 5002
Permanent (Full time)
Exciting opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer to be part of an established and growing organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Purpose and Aim:
The hardware designer will usually work as part of a project team and will carry out independently the hardware design for a control system. The project is lead by a project leader. The designer reports to the project leader in all project-related matters and to the operations manager in administrative matters.
- To make secure backups of all files and data on appropriate media.
- Attend employee meetings.
- To try and secure good relationships with customers and members of staff.
- To give technical support to sales activities (quotations etc.).
- To suggest improvements in all matters (Technical, quality, etc.).
- Carry out specific parts of a project according to hardware design checklists, within a quoted specification, timescale, and cost target.
- Inform the Project leader of any problems related the project.
- Maintain Project files under the supervision of the project leader.
- Procure help on technical and resource matters for the project leader
- To propose training courses and education in technical and general matters to the project leader or operations manager.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...