Personal - City of Leicester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Personal Assistant (WFH)
City of Leicester - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a highly experienced Personal Assistant for a client based in Leicester.
This role will allow for home working.
The successful candidate will be required to provide administrative support to the Business Support Team and Corporate Resources senior management team as appropriate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answering internal and external telephone calls on behalf of the senior management team providing a high level of customer care.
2. To accurately maintain database and spreadsheet records to ensure regulatory and organisational policies are met. This to include the following: Gifts and Hospitality Register; Driver and Vehicle Records database; Retirement Association Members database.
3. Ensuring that ITEM mobile phone records are kept up to date for billing requirements.
4. Collection and distribution of internal and external cheques, and liaison with Payables service to resolve queries and issues
5. Assist with the logging of Freedom of Information requests and liaison of with services within Corporate Resources to ensure deadlines for enquires are met under the supervision of PA to Director of Corporate Resources
6. Ensuring adequate levels of stationery stocks are maintained and ordering as required.
7. Opening, sorting, distribution of external and internal mail. Also responsible for the arrangement of recorded post, special deliveries and courier services.
8. Updating /adding information to CIS, as directed.
9. Pay to procure – processing iProc orders as required.
10. Assist with the organisation of meetings, service and departmental briefings etc.
11. Receiving visitors and ensuring all associated catering/room bookings/car parking arrangements have been made.
12. Act as a ‘time keeper’ for logging absence on ORACLE
13. Carry out a range of administrative activities to support the team including typing,filing, photocopying and faxing
14. Make travel arrangements when required for Departmental Management Team members
* Experience of delivering an effective service to deadlines
* Experience of clerical administration at a similar level
* Experience of using standard software packages, . major components of Microsoft . Word; PowerPoint; Excel
* Experience of updating intranet and web based information
* Experience of developing and maintaining manual and electronic administrative systems including databases and spreadsheets
* Experience of answering general routine correspondence and queries
* Experience of arranging meetings
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration