Quality Assurance Team - Portsmouth - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Assurance Team Leader
Portsmouth - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Tenerity are now looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join the team in Portsmouth.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, we will be offering these positions on a work from home basis in the first instance. When it is safe to do so, we will work within government guidelines to allow you to join our office-based team in Portsmouth.
At Tenerity, we provide our clients with compelling technology and services that earn their customers' loyalty every day. Our employees re-define loyalty with transparency and trust so that our clients can more deeply engage their customers, creating value from those connections.
We are a growing company at the top of our industry with values and character that allows us to stand apart from the competition. We promote inclusion and diversity within our organization to garner perspective and engender trust. We are looking for people who will embrace our culture of radical transparency, who will create attunement with our customers, and embrace the pragmaticism that comes from knowing that as life and people change, companies must adapt and change.
We have a bias on promoting from within, provide top notch compensation, and have a total rewards strategy that sets us above others in the field. Do you want an impactful role in a growing company that is creating new solutions that lead the field in their innovation and effectiveness? Then consider joining us; read on about our Quality Team Leader role...
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will provide a pro-active quality driven approach to ensure customer satisfaction through the implementation and maintenance of internal quality management systems, focussed on enhancing the customer experience by continually identifying and driving forward improvements to the business across all areas and levels. On a daily basis, your new role will involve:
- Effectively lead and develop a team of approx. 10 Quality Assurance Administrators
- Motivate your team to deliver to challenging targets whilst ensuring both quality standards and Company values are maintained at all times
- Lead, motivate and develop your team to deliver high levels of performance and ensure the achievement of service level standards
- Introduce and manage Incentive programmes that reward performance excellence.
- Coach and mentor your team to deliver the highest levels of service
- Maximise the contribution of your team to the achievement of required performance
- Assist Call Centre Managers and Director in all activities associated with call monitoring
- Produce credible daily/weekly management reports to accurately reflect client service levels / performance for areas under your control
- Deliver training on quality and call standards
- Conduct monthly performance reviews with each member of staff aligned to the learning journey
- Identify an appropriate method of communication / delivery
- Design & deliver effective quality solutions
- Organisation of resources
- Provide support & point of reference
What will I need to succeed in this role?
As our ideal Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will have experience of working in a quality-controlled environment with a proven track record in team leadership
You will also have the following skills & experience:
- Call monitoring and coaching experience
- High attention to detail, excellent evaluation, prioritisation, time management and planning skills
- Further education - 'A' Level, or equivalent HNC/NVQ Business Studies/Customer Service
- Strong organisational skills and excellent follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Rewards & Benefits
At Tenerity, we understand that great employees should be rewarded and that is why the successful Quality Assurance Team Leader will be offered:
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
- Full training and support throughout your career at Tenerity
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Up to 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
Do you want an impactful role in a growing company that is creating new solutions that lead the field in their innovation and effectiveness? If so, please click APPLY below to register your interest for the role of Quality Assurance Team Leader!