Care Assistant - Devonport | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Devonport, Plymouth, England
9.2000 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Could you be our next Community Superhero?
Home Life Carersis part of one of the UK’s largest community based care companies with branches throughout the country.
Our Plymouth branch covers the areas of Plymouth, Newton Abbot, Buckfastleigh, South Brent, Ashburton, Plympton and Ivybridge
(PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5, PL6, PL7, PL8, PL9, TQ12, TQ13, TQ11, TQ10, PL21)
Our clients could have physical, cognitive and learning disabilities and require daily assistance and companionship.
The role is travelling into our customers’ homes, brightening their day, and giving them a hand with medication, light chores, bathing, personal care and preparing small meals to ensure they remain happy and healthy at home.
You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends
What are the benefits?
- Competitive hourly rates from £ - £12 plus mileage
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Continuous training & support will be provided which may include the opportunity to access formal qualifications such as apprenticeships
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer & Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to *
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK.
Home Life Carers is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.