Polish Speaking Legal - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Polish Speaking Legal Assistant- Personal Injury
Liverpool - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm, and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. We are a legal services business powered by technology and led by people that support customers in every step of their case.
Our Claims Admitted department are currently recruiting for a Polish Speaking Legal Assistant to join our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive headlines we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors.
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK) we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So, we’re building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company’s future. Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with queries relating to funding
- Working closely with our Legal Advisors and advising them of any queries
- Producing letters
- Helping obtain information from client
- Chasing medical insurance documentation
- Securing invoices from suppliers
- Providing photocopying support for the team
- Collecting and distributing team post
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Relevant administration experience
- Knowledge of legal processes is desirable but not essential
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
Our values provide the framework for how we engage with our colleagues, customers, and stakeholders. These behaviours and values must be demonstrated in the role and across the business.
- We do what we say we will
- We own it, we sort it
- We don’t wait, we create
- We respect and encourage each other
- We make time to live
What we offer in return:
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.
- Please Note - Vacancies may close prior to the expiry date displayed, subject to volume of applications received.