Senior Commercial Officer - Bournemouth | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Commercial Officer
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a new role, or you maybe in a well established position but looking for a change. If so please read on.....!!
Excel Technical Consulting are delighted to offer this brand new role for a key client of ours in supporting the continued development and growth of the business as the Senior Commercial Officer.
As the Senior Commercial Officer you will be responsible for overseeing various aspects of the business, supporting the Senior Manager for Contracts and Commercial. In this position you will co-ordinate & manage the commercial direction of the company across all departments where required, taking responsibility for key stakeholder/customer contractual negotiations.
In particular you will support any new business that are often project based, coordinating and producing bid and response documents to articulate the value proposition of the organisation.
Essential Experience Required:
* A competent individual with a strong commercial understanding
* Proven ability to manage multiple key stakeholder relationships
* Proven ability in planning, producing, editing proposal content and delivering compliant proposal documents within a business environment.
* Experienced in scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading and facilitating key review meetings/final document review, managing document governance/sign off, print production and delivery of the completed proposal
* Ability to prepare proposals and conduct pricing and contractual negotiations
Essential Qualifications Required:
* Academic degree or qualified by experience with a recognised professional qualification through accredited institutes such as institute of export or institute of commercial management
The ideal candidate will be a keen & capable individual of working across all areas of the business and have a keen commercial understanding of what is required to plan and create proposal documents. A background within a public sector company with experience of service delivery would be desirable, as would knowledge of contractual negotiations ideally within the aviation industry.
In return you can expect a fulfilling role in an already thriving business, you will be expanding the companies industry reach and continuation of new business
If you feel that you have the required experience and would welcome a new challenge in this role, then please apply now to be considered