Financial Services Manager - Nuneaton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Financial Services Manager
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
£45753 - £51668/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of managing teams?
Our NHS Client is looking to recruit a motivational individual to lead their Financial Services team. Reporting to the Associate Director of Financial Shared Services your main areas of responsibility will include:
* Ensuring the Shared Service procedures are properly documented and implemented.
* Managing the Accounts Receivable function to ensure that debtor accounts are raised and pursued in a timely manner and actions are instigated for long standing debts.
* Managing the Accounts Payable function to ensure that suppliers invoices are paid in accordance with agreed KPI’s.
* Management of the day-to-day workload of the accounts, payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and cashier staff to ensure annual objectives are achieved.
* Responsibility for staff development, performance and disciplinary issues.
* Working closely with stakeholders in the procurement and finance functions to ensure the whole purchase to pay process is managed consistently.
You will be able to demonstrate:
* CCAB qualification.
* A minimum of 5 years accountancy and finance experience, including at least 3 years in a managerial role.
* Experience of introducing new improved methods of working.
* Experience of managing people across multiple locations.
* The ability to work with complex, high volume data and make your own judgements on complex situations where action is needed.
If you have the experience and ambition to undertake this excellent opportunity please forward your CV, with a covering letter, to Heather Clarke at Harris Burns Ltd, or call to arrange an informal discussion