SEO Consultant - Bolton - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEO Consultant - Agency
Bolton - This Area Only
£32000 - £35000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Senior SEO Consultant - Agency
Are you the ideal Senior SEO consultant longing for the perfect working environment? (4 day working week)
Our client is a fast-growing boutique search agency looking to hire a proven SEO consultant to join their SEO marketing team as well as up skill within the wider digital world. The successful candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and fully conversant with SEO issues.
Does diagnosing and solving SEO issues come naturally to you? Do you pride yourself on your ability to think outside the box and see the bigger picture when improving digital performance?
Do you also like to create engaging content for your work?
If so, this is the opportunity you're looking for.
Senior SEO Consultant Role
Bachelor's degree in related field or proven SEO background
2+ years' experience in a similar agency role
Experience of handling multiple digital accounts and campaigns
Create and deliver SEO content strategies
Strong analytical skills
Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
Create high quality content for small-medium sized campaigns
Senior SEO Consultant Skills:
* Experience of working closely with the agency team to provide clients with a fully rounded digital marketing strategy
* Expertise in conducting onsite/technical audits
* Experience using industry tools such as, Search Metrics, Majestic, Moz, Xenu, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
* Experience carrying out backlink reviews
* Experience of Local SEO optimisation
* Experience of international SEO, including hreflang tags and domain structure
* Exposure of data markup such as schema
* Is comfortable working autonomously and in teams?
* Can manage their own workload
* Ability to report on progress
In this role the ideal Senior SEO Consultant will be responsible for:
* Being the SEO voice/champion for a range of client accounts amongst a wider digital marketing team, ensuring the strategies include the right priorities while still taking into account the wider mix of digital marketing
* Implementing the SEO work on your accounts
* Create and Deliver optimised content across a range of campaigns / topics.
* Create and launch campaigns.
* Produce detailed strategy reports on progress
* Attend client meetings with the Director and communicate with clients day-to-day where necessary
* Keep abreast of the latest developments in the world of SEO
Up to £35,000 Basic + Bonus + benefits
Your salary will be reviewed every 12 months in line with your objectives.
4 day working week (Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm)