Training Coordinator - Longstanton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Longstanton, Cambridgeshire, England
£24000 - £29000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Training Coordinator
Office based - although option to do 2 days working from home after the first month
The Senior Training Coordinator provides support to our Training Team by:
· Generating bookings for our company Training School
· Coordinating internal training courses and accreditations
· Coordinating pre-induction accreditations checks
· Managing accreditations compliance
· Monitoring and Tracking training costs
· Delivering foundation skills training sessions
· Designing online learning content
· Generating reports for the Training Team, Senior Leadership and Board
· Working collaboratively with people across our business, and in line with our Company Values, to provide a positive training experience to our colleagues.
· Use various sources of data proactively to identify training and accreditation equirements across the Company
· Maintain accreditations trackers for each of our key contracts
· Liaise with subcontractors and internal managers to secure training and
accreditation bookings for the company Training School.
· Raise invoices against company Training School Bookings
· Build positive working partnerships with our subcontractor companies, supporting them to maximise their training accreditations compliance
· Maintain the Group Training Brochure on the company Intranet
· Design new e-learning content in line with business demand (training is provided)
· Deliver basic skills training sessions to field operatives (. safe manual handling techniques – training is provided)
· Track department metrics, including course bookings, attendance levels, SLAs and training costs and generate weekly and monthly dashboard reports.
· Provide support and guidance in response to business learning and development enquiries face to face, by phone and by email
· Support the Group Training Manager with creating and enhancing training processes and forms
· Act as the point of contact for HR in relation to induction requests, process pre-induction accreditations checks and maintain the Induction Request Tracker.
· Manage NOPS card compliance and the accuracy of company data in the Smart Awards database, providing support and guidance to colleagues as required.
Experience and skills
· Previous experience in a fast-moving, customer-facing role
· Experienced in populating and interrogating data in Excel spreadsheets
· Knowledge of the Telecoms industry and, or, previous experience working within a training function, an advantage
· Demonstrates initiative and looks for better ways of working.
· Dynamic with a can-do attitude
· Undertakes work accurately, systematically following tasks through to conclusion
· Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment whilst remaining calm and approachable.
· Strong communication and customer service skills, able to adapt communication style for different audiences
· Highly organised and able to manage own workload, dealing with conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
· Proactive approach to resolving problems, taking an objective approach to understanding lessons that can be learnt when things don’t go to plan
· Good IT skills, competent with the use of the internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Committed to learning and development and is active in own development
Desireable but not essential
· Driving licence
· Educated to A level standard
· CIPD Level 3