SEN Support Assistant - Enfield Lock | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Support Assistant
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£65 - £85/day
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have the passion to work in a Secondary School? Are you looking for a new role or maybe some day to day supply work?
I'm currently working with a fantastic secondary school in Enfield that requires a dynamic and passionate SEN Support Assistant.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a new school at the start of their new term or on a day to day basis.
**THIS ROLE REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF THREE MONTHS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A SCHOOL/WITH SEMH CHILDREN**
As a successful SEN Support Assistant with Protocol Education, for this vacancy you will need to:
• Have a good understanding of children with ADHD and ASD
• Energetic and bubbly attitude
• Be able to adapt, each day with the student WILL be different
• Willing to do additional training with the school (Safe children handling)
• Be passionate about teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Happy to participate in outdoor activities (student loves outdoor learning!)
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good behaviour managements skills
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A good work ethic
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us by sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £