Bookkeeper - Malton | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Malton, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you good with numbers? Can you work with precision? The Framed Picture Company has been printing and framing high-quality photographs since 2006, and they are looking for a bookkeeper with strong organisational skills to join their team. If this sounds like you, read on…
The Framed Picture Company, based at the Malton YO17 Premises
Part time, 2 days per week
Salary dependent on experience
At The Framed Picture Company, they combine high-quality materials with excellent craftsmanship to deliver personalised framed photos that they know customers love.
Every print and every frame are handmade to order from their own production workshop in Malton, North Yorkshire. Their quality materials, state of the art machinery and handcrafting skills produce beautiful wall art, with complete attention to detail present in every stage. From creating outstanding prints to crafting the highest quality frames, they handle every element in-house, with a reputation for great quality that attracts customers worldwide.
The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate interest in our products and be a team player. They will be able to show the required initiative to be able to 'take ownership’ of the bookkeeping process. They will have experience of Xero and be able to operate and enhance paperless bookkeeping. Experience in an online or manufacturing business would be helpful, as would experience of online payment gateways Stripe and PayPal.
- Able to update and monitor P&L, making appropriate purchase invoice and sales invoice entries.
- Collating all invoices from email and mail.
- Monitoring supplier invoices for price increases.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Able to update and monitor Balance Sheet, paying specific attention to company finances and the Fixed Asset Register.
- Able to update and monitor Aged Payables Summary.
- Able to update and monitor Aged Receivables Summary.
- Able to prepare and monitor Cash Flow Statement.
- Able to prepare and monitor Budgets.
- Able to provide input into the Pricing Process.
- HR - maintain and update staff records within company HR management system 'Breathe’, together with senior management.
- H&S - regularly review and update company procedures, together with senior management.
- Review Insurance policies and inventories, together with senior management.
- Undertake Fire alarm testing and reporting.
- Arranging staff training, together with senior management.
- Assisting with grant applications, together with senior management.
- Other administrative duties as required by the Managing Director.
How to apply for the Bookkeeper role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Bookkeeper job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes administrator, administrative assistant, accounting secretary, secretary, administrative specialist, accounting assistant, finance clerk, accountant, auditor, treasurer, financial executive, office administrator.