Nursery Nurse - North Baddesley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Baddesley, Hampshire, England
£17250 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Nursery Nurse
Salary Banding: £17,076- £26,000 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Full time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 40 hours
Location: North Baddesley, Southampton
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded “Great Place to Work” for 14 years are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our North Baddesley Day Nursery. The role is working full time, Monday – Friday and is offering a competitive salary.
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification