Domiciliary Care Assistants - Hamilton | 8686 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domiciliary Care Assistants
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
£9.50 - 11.00 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Domiciliary Care Assistants
An exciting position has become available for a full-time based in Lanarkshire. The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £- £ per hour.
Candidates without own transport will be considered, however having own transport would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will be subject to an PVG Disclosure check and be required to supply professional references.
Experience in a similar role would be beneficial. An SVQ 2 or 3 would be preferred.
Possess good communications and interpersonal skills.
Be flexible to work a shift patterns
Be able to adhere to all health and safety, and company policy.
- To carry out and undertake specific, personal care and light housework which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the service users
- To contribute, develop and implement service users individual care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet service users support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with family and advocates.
- To actively talk and listen to service users.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company.
- To complete induction and mandatory training.
- Commit yourself to developing skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager and your colleagues.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
Set up in 2010 our client has become one of the leading providers of Homecare in South Lanarkshire. They aim to provide extraordinary excellence through their passion for world-class care. Their dedicated team of carers, who are all highly trained, PVG and Reference checked, are here to help Service Users with any assistance they may need at home.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- If you are passionate about care and making a difference by keeping people independent and in their own homes.
- Company car provided.
- Fuel card provided.
- Uniform provided.
- Pension provided.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Rewards and promotion.
- After probationary period, the opportunity to work towards SVQ 2 or 3 Qualification.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Domiciliary Care Assistants, Domiciliary Care, Carer, Caring, Driving Carers, Walking Carers, Care Vacancies, Care Service, Service Users, Homecare, Care Industry, Domiciliary Care, Support Worker, Care Assistant,
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...