Sales Advisor - Merthyr Tydfil - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merthyr Tydfil - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
About the job
A warm smile, a fun loving attitude, a winning personality… you might not realise it but chances are you already have what it takes to be an amazing Sales Advisor at EE. You see, we don’t believe in giving it the hard sell. Our Contact Centres are welcoming, friendly places where everyone’s encouraged and supported to perform at their best. It’s not about what skills or qualifications you have, or even knowing all about the latest top tech, our brilliant training will quickly get you up to speed. What we look for are the kind of people that will surprise and delight everyone they speak to. No cold calling or meeting impossible targets. It’s about listening carefully to our customers’ needs and offering them solutions to make their lives better.
It’s not always easy. Which is why we need people who can stay patient, show resilience even when being told ‘no thanks’ and still close a deal without ever forcing it. People who can keep a close eye on their measured targets, and do it all while supporting us in our ambition to become the best for service. Shine though, and the rewards are 100% worth it.
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Show a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal with them
- Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Know the importance of working well with your team and making an impact on the business
- Show a genuine interest in communication technology.
You might even
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms industry
- Have a track record of delivering results and exceeding stretching targets
- Have experience of working in a contact centre environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discounts on broadband
- BT TV, BT Sport and Now TV for £5
- 50% off mobile packages and handsets for you, your friends and family
- Generous salary and bonuses
- 25 days’ paid holidays
- Incentives and recognition for your performance
- Full training, ongoing coaching and support
- Employee rewards hub saving you £££ on products/services you normally buy
- Great pension (up to 9% employer contributions) and share schemes
- Opportunities to progress your career across the business
- Paid days off to volunteer with charities or causes important to you
- Job satisfaction; knowing you’re helping the country stay connected
YES! I’m EE! What’s next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
- We’ll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
- If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you’ll have a telephone interview
- Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
For more information and to apply, please click the ‘apply’ button.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of – weekdays, and – at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer – for example, hours, 10 hours or 12 hours – please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you’ll get 30 days’ notice prior to any changes.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter**, LinkedInandGlassdoor.** Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.