Operations Planner - Derby - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Derby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Operations Planner – Derby - £
As an operational planner you will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating work through communication with internal and external customers. You will use corporate systems to plan and schedule work.
The location has an on-site restaurant and coffee shop and good transport links.
Hours of work for this role are 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday (40 hours) with a salary of £22,500.
You MUST have previous experience in a planning/scheduling role.
Operations Planner Responsibilities
· You will take ownership of planning work, coordinating the work from initial receipt / request, through to job completion
· You will schedule work orders in accordance with SLA’s, whilst optimising travel routes and increasing productivity
· You will provide customer service to both internal and external customers via telephone and webchat
· You will maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
· You will ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
· You will ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved to both external and internal customers, providing excellent customer satisfaction every time
· You will provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
· You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
If you are interested in this Operations Planner position, please apply now for immediate consideration