Part Time Experienced KS1/2 Teaching - Woolwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time Experienced KS1/2 Teaching Assistant
Woolwich, Greater London, England
£50 - £60 per day
Contract (Part time)
Part Time Experienced KS1/2 Teaching Assistant | September 2021 | Woolwich, Greenwich
We are currently working with a lovely "GOOD" rated Primary School based in Greenwich are looking for multiple experienced Teaching Assistants to join their team from September 2021 until July 2022.
The two vacancies:
Experienced KS1 Teaching Assistant. Working Monday and Wednesdays only (8:30am-3:30pm)
Experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant. Working Monday to Friday (5 days a week) 8:30am to 1:30pm.
Please could you kindly let me WHICH vacancy you are interested to interview for. As the school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to interview ASAP.
The successful applicants will have:
- Experience working with children in Primary setting
- Ability to effectively communicate with students, staff and parents/careers
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & ICT skills
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Provide two professional child related references
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
Please apply now, as the school are looking to interview ASAP!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...