Staff Nurse for a Good CQC Nursing - Old Windsor | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Staff Nurse for a Good CQC Nursing Home
£19 - £20 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse required in Old Windsor, Berkshire, up to £20/hr, Days/Nights, 36-48 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Old Windsor,Berkshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on-site
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals
- +£1 (Weekend Enhancements)
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...