Scrub Nurse - Kingston upon Hull | 11778 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Hull, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Work as Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse / Theatre Nurse for the UK's Leading Eye Care specialist. The role is to work within a state-of-the-art hospital in Hull. Working with modern technologies, you will be supporting Surgeons and the wider Healthcare team to deliver various eye care procedures in theatre.
- Salary of up to £35, plus bonus
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Day shifts only
- Short shifts - 8am - 6pm - hours a week - Working 4 days a week between Monday - Saturday (1 in 4 Saturdays)
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
Criteria for this Scrub Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) / ODP Practitioner with current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
- Scrub experience in any discipline
- Ophthalmic Scrub experience would be preferable but not essential
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Passion for high quality patient centred care
- Fast thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure
Responsibilities as Theatre Nurse include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake pre and post-operative observations
- Assist with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Ophthalmic Scrub / Theatre opportunity in Hull, please "APPLY" or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further information.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...