QC Materials and Sample Management - Motherwell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
QC Materials and Sample Management Senior Coordinator
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biotech client near Glasgow, where an excellent new opportunity now exists for a QC Materials Senior Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within QC, the post holder will assist in the handling of raw materials and take lead in material documentation and process improvements. The postholder will manage QC testing and reference samples, perform visual inspections of products as well as shipping of product to clinical sites.
Key duties include:
* Perform visual inspections of final product.
* Responsible for liaising with third-party suppliers, clinical trial sites and Supply Chain department to arrange sample and product shipments.
* Banking of cell aliquots and final product using controlled rate freezers. Whilst ensuring stock control and maintenance of liquid nitrogen tanks.
* Perform investigations in compliance with the Quality Management System.
* Prepare and maintain documentation to appropriate quality standards.
* Independently work to control raw materials, and intermediate manufacturing components, to ensure material, product, and patient quality is not compromised.
* Regularly perform material inspections
* Maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation
* Training and supervising both experienced and inexperienced members of staff
* Lead improvement projects to ensure regulatory compliance and streamlining of processes.
The ideal candidate:
* Degree in life sciences
* Previous experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
* Experience in managing QC testing and Final Product samples would be desirable
* Experience working in material handling and working within a QMS in a GMP environment is essential
* Excellent MS Office skills