Intervention Teaching - Havering - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Intervention Teaching Assistant - Primary School - Romford
Havering - This Area Only
£60 - £85/day
Contract (Full time)
Intervention Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA needed to join an 'Outstanding' Primary School in Romford
**Do you have a passion for KS2 and a strong background within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of an 'Outstanding' team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Romford is currently recruiting for an Intervention Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA to join them in ASAP.
This is a full time position starting immediately and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2022.
The successful candidate will be working within a Year 4 Class holding intervention sessions for children as well as general TA work.
* Intervention TA / KS2 TA
* Romford, East London location
* 'Outstanding' Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
* Permanent contracts from September 2021
* £65 - £85 per day
* 08:30 - 16:00
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - essential
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via (url removed)