Nursing Home Manager - Whitley Bay | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursing Home Manager
Whitley Bay, North Tyneside, England
£50000 - £52500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Manager required in Whitley Bay, £50k per year!
My client are looking to recruit a caring and enthusiastic Home Manager to join our team, where they support adults with nursing needs. You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors.
- £(phone number removed) per annum
- Full time - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health & Palliative
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
-Excellent induction and on-going training
- Competitive Pay rates
-Access to an extensive clinical training program
-Personal and career development opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy