Early Years Teacher - Bishop Auckland | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Early Years Teacher
Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England
Unspecified (Part time)
JOB DESCRIPTION – AK teaching are looking for an Early Years Teacher to be an active member of in one of our maintained nursery teams implementing the EYFS and creating a caring, stimulating environment which provides outstanding quality education and care to enable each child to develop to his/her full potential.
This is a full time role for September in one of our Primary Schools based in the Bishop Auckland area.
* excellent communication and listening skills
* good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
* the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
* energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
* an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
* ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
* a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
CANDIDATE - You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management