Sales Administrator/Customer Service - Bristol | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Administrator/Customer Service
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions - Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join us at our Bristol branch! The shift pattern for this role Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm.
As a Sales Administrator you will support the Account Managers through administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business development. Along with general office admin this will also involve the direct communication with their customer base via email and phone.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the administrative duties related to the Sales Executive customer base.
- Speak with customers daily, dealing with issues and bookings and providing excellent customer service.
- Calculate and produce pricing/quotation for the key accounts that you manage and communicate effectively.
- Utilise Europa Software and log any customer activity on our systems.
- General office/administration duties as required.
We require someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner with a strong confident personality.
- An experienced background in customer service (essential).
- Strong experience of data entry / use of excel (essential).
- Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
- Experience or a background in freight forwarding or logistics (desirable not essential).
- The ability to pro-actively deal with situations, and use initiative to problem solve.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent and competitive salary package - Depending on experience
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) - offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays + banks holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
So, if you are confident with a good telephone manner and would like to join a diverse, friendly team then we would love to hear from you!!