Trainee Personal Trainer at PureGym
Lisburn, Lisburn and Castlereagh, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Personal Trainer
· Unlimited earning potential
· No previous health and fitness experience needed
· Client ready in as little as 5 weeks
· Guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager session’
Motivate and inspire life changing results in others and become the Personal Trainer you have always wanted to be!
If you’re waiting for the perfect time to join the health and fitness industry, that time is now, with the demand for Personal Trainers growing daily. Here at The Training Room, we will work with you to gain the level 3 qualifications you need to launch your career in Personal Training before supporting you into work. Upon graduation you will go on to receive guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager’ sessions at PureGym and continued career support for 3 years.
Everything you need to become a Level 3 qualified PT is included so no previous experience is required. The Training Room will help you gain the skills and practical knowledge you need to be gym-floor ready in a little over a month.
You will kick-start your career with the following qualifications:
· Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
· Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
· The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
· The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
· The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
The benefits of working at PureGym?
· PureGym personal trainers are self-employed and as such keep 100% of their earnings
· Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks
· Group Exercise training
· Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers
· Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
As a Personal Trainer you will
· Improve your client’s fitness and achieve positive results
· Create exciting one-to-one and group sessions
· Build your reputation and client base by promoting activities on the gym floor
· Perform new member inductions and ensure new members are aware of club rules and etiquette
APPLY now for more information on this fantastic opportunity.