Cleaner - Coanwood | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Coanwood, Northumberland, England
Unspecified (Part time)
North Lakes Children’s Services is a well-established local provider of residential care and education for boys aged 7-18. We improve the resilience, self-esteem and abilities of all the young people we work with.
We are currently seeking a cleaner to join our team and school school undertaking cleaning tasks on a part time basis.
Location - Coanwood, Northumberland
Hours - 2 hours per day (Monday - Friday) Term time only
Salary - £5,000 per annum
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Undertake all aspects of general daily cleaning duties including vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet/ washroom facilities. Operate cleaning equipment and use cleaning materials as required in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
You will be required to work 10 hours per week (2 hours per day) Monday to Friday. We are flexible should you wish to work early morning or evenings
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
* Ideally you will have existing experience in cleaning; candidates without experience but with the willingness to work in the cleaning industry may also be considered for this position
* Candidates should also have an intermediate knowledge of Health & Safety requirements, particularly in the use of hazardous substances and their controls.
* Due to location – all applicants must have access to a vehicle, and hold a full driving licence
* You must be willing to undertake a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position
* The role is term time only - Mornings or Evenings