Team Leader - West Midlands - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Team Leader - Family Assessment Unit
West Midlands - This Area Only
£11.75 - £12.75/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
Progressive Care is a leading National provider of Residential Family Assessment services for families. Recognised for its innovative, high quality Assessment services we now have attractive and exciting opportunities for ambitious and driven individuals to work with families at various levels.
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide targeted assessments for families.
* Safeguard Parents and Children through continued assessment and planning
* Engage effectively with other members of the team
* Have a positive outlook and motivate the team
* Mentor and develop less experienced staff
* Engage families and develop professional relationships based on trust
* Support parents to reach their full potential to enable them to care for their child/children to a "good enough standard"
* Provide daily support and crisis management skills to families
* Be involved in parent-child activities that support healthy attachment and child development
* Work collaboratively with community recourses and advocate for parents where necessary
* Level 3 Children & Young Peoples Workforce Diploma.
* Team Leader or Management qualification
* Flexibility to work across a full rota, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* Experience of working with Parents and Children.
* Good Literacy and communication skills
* Patience and empathy of some of the issues and challenges that families in our centre face
* A Comprehensive Induction
* Continued professional development with access to ongoing and extensive Training Programs with recognised qualifications
* Excellent opportunities for promotion
* Constructive supervision
* Team Building Skills