Contracts Manager (Passive Fire Protection) - Derby | 10462 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Contracts Manager (Passive Fire Protection)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Package + Bonus + Benefits
Contracts Manager - Passive Fire Protection
Contracts Manager - an established Passive Fire Protection specialist is searching for a Contracts Manager join their growing business based in Derbyshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a leading specialist contractor operating within a growing sector.
The company specialises in intumescent painting of steelwork, and various elements of fire stopping works for the construction industry both on new builds and existing properties.
- Programming and managing teams of operatives
- Reading contract drawings & technical specs
- Liaison with main contactors and clients
- Identify and appoint sub-contractors
- Control of site costs and quality
- Measuring and ordering materials
- Construction Site Supervision
- Reporting to Directors
- Privately owned with 'traditional values'
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Growing business with full order book
- Work directly with the
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company bonus scheme
- Healthcare & Pension
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager who is able to manage and deliver multiple projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality from commencement to completion.
The ideal candidate requires experience in the passive fire industry, have high levels of organisation, attention to detail, industry knowledge, time management skills and have a strong work and team ethic.
This Contracts Manager (Passive Fire Protection) position has a guideline salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + company car or car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Contracts Manager (Passive Fire Protection) vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on#########
Key Roles - Contracts Manager / Projects Manager / Passive Fire Protection
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...