Assistant Team Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Team Manager - Warehouse Service Desk
East London, Greater London, England
36000.0000 - 42000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our Warehouse Service Desk provide our national business with technical and functional support across core infrastructure components, business systems and user equipment, including bespoke applications and systems. We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Service Desk Assistant Team Manager with previous success in leading and developing efficient service desk or IT support teams and implementing/maintaining service management tools and processes.
This is a pivotal new role for a customer-focussed individual to provide high quality, customer centric and effective incident management and fulfilment systems and processes.
What you'll do
- Providing day to day management of the WH Service Desk and promoting a strong team ethic
- Monitoring and driving staff/ team performance and managing issues
- Responsible for operation and delivery of Services
- Creating and delivering regular reports
- Providing hands on technical knowledge
- Setting objectives and monitoring progress
- Managing continuous Service Improvement
- Managing the recruitment, supervision and development of the team
- Driving down tickets
- Being the escalation point for issues
- Around up to 60% national travel required and occasional travel to Germany
- The team to be managed is dispersed across the UK
What you'll need
- Significant experience of managing a Service Desk or IT Support Team with successful outcomes, experience of implementing/ maintaining service management tools and processes
- Proven commercial experience working in an ITIL environment
- Competent in managing the day to day Service Desk operation, guiding and supporting the staff to achieve their personal objectives and improve the overall service
- Ability to maintain and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders
- ITIL – Intermediate certification in service operation or transition processes
- Relationship management
- Hands on technical skills in Lotus Notes, Win10, MAC, Cisco phone system, networking, SharePoint, Active Directory, MECM, M365, Azure
- Service Now experience
- German language is a plus
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £36,000 with the potential to earn up to £42,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting, car allowance and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.