Trainee Sales Negotiator - Hastings | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Sales Negotiator
Hastings, East Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Trainee**Sales Negotiator - Trainee Estate Agent to join our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Hastings, East Sussex. The Trainee**Sales Negotiator – Trainee Estate Agentis an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of Estate Agency model and be taken through an industry leading development and training program.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car expenses
Key responsibilities of a**Trainee**Sales Negotiator - Trainee Estate Agent
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful**Trainee**Sales Negotiator - Trainee Estate Agent
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer serviceexperience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010