Operations Manager - Solihull | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Manager - PC Desktop Build
£35000 - £45000/annum 25 Days Holiday + Free Parking + Emp
Permanent (Full time)
Time to level-up on your career? We need you as our new Team Leader / Operations Manager to help us improve processes and productivity of our very own PC & Gaming Desktop brand. This is a superb opportunity for someone who loves Gaming and wants to manage a team of PC Engineers and help us meet growing customer demand!
Basic Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
· 25 Days Holidays.
· Free Parking on Site and Mon to Fri office hours.
· Substantial employee discount on technology products.
This Team Leader / Operations Manager role is office based at our newly refurbished Minworth office. This means you could commute from areas such as Birmingham, Cannock, Coleshill, Coventry, Curdworth, Fordbridge, Hinckley, Lichfield, Marston, Marston Green, Nuneaton, Saltley, Small Heath, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, as well as Minworth itself.
Job Description: Operations Manager / Team Leader (PC Desktop Builds)
We're already great at what we do - with £100m turnover from our established online business, we are now looking to grow our established own-brand of bespoke PC & Gaming Desktop builds by hiring a new Operations Manager or Team Leader.
You'll be managing a team of 12 - 14 PC Engineers providing operational leadership, overseeing and evaluating processes that will increase output from 500 PC builds to well over 1000.
Here's some of the things we need you to do:
· Lead and mentor our team of PC builders ensuring our PC & Gaming systems are built to the highest standard possible.
· Improve the speed of each build - analysing efficiencies and reporting on overall improvements.
· Support the returns department and manage any relationships we have with warranty service centres.
· Oversee order processes and implement quality control procedures.
· Test and approve product ranges for sale.
To join us YOU MUST HAVE previous experience of leading operations within a production setting: It would be great if this was from an IT or Component background, but you could be working in any high-tech or electronic / electrical manufacturing environment. Ultimately the end game is your overall ability to streamline processes and increase production of our PC & Gaming Desktop Builds.
It would also be great if you had the following as well:
· Previous experience running a team of engineers (ideally within IT components or Desktop Computing).
· Experience in manufacturing process management and knowledge of current IT Hardware.
· A strong leader with proven problem solving skills to react to ever changing challenges.
So why not join our thriving and growing business as we look to increase output of our own-brand range of Gaming & PC Desktops?
"Click apply" or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind for more information. All applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT Components, PC Desktops, Team Leader, PC Engineer, Production Manager, Operation Manager, System Integration Manager, Scientific Equipment, Technology
REF: JKB16428, Wallace Hind Selection