Senior Support Worker - Swindon - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Support Worker
Swindon - This Area Only
£27000 - £29000/annum Including Sleeps Ins
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Senior Residential Support Worker
Service: Brand new 2 bed children's home - EBD
Location: Swindon, SN5
Salary range: £19,500 - £21,450 per annum + £80 per sleep in
**OTE £27,180 - £29,130 based on 2 sleeps per week**
Your new company
Our client specialises in providing a combination of supported living and residential children homes with their main aim being to provide safe and high-quality accommodation in which the young people can develop and enhance their independent skills.
They are going through an exciting time of growth with the opening of their new residential children homes. As an organisation they believe in the importance of supporting children & young people to become aspirational about their potential regardless of the challenges they have faced.
Your new role
Working as a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood. You will support the young people to encourage then to make their own decisions, by providing support and guidance to enable them to make safer choices.
You will assist each young people to overcome problems associated with their personal experiences, past and present, and any future fears and worries.
What you'll need to succeed
· Recent experience working either as a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker or as a Children's Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home or similar environment
· Experience working with children and young people with challenging behaviours
· Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare/ Children & Young People or be working towards it
· Driving license is preferred but not essential
What you'll get in return
· Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience and qualifications
· Additional overtime and sleep-in on offer
· Ongoing training and development
· Genuine opportunities for progression due to expansion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.