Support Worker Days (Bullpoint) - Devonport | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Support Worker Days (Bullpoint)
Devonport, Plymouth, England
Permanent (Full time)
Looking for your perfect role in Care? Join us now as a Support Worker in Plymouth!
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that's why you should consider becoming part of our family.
Bull Point is a 5-bed residential care home in Plymouth supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and complex care needs to achieve their goals and aspirations while living their best lives. Our Support Workers are the heroes of our workforce. They are the ones who overcome daily challenges to achieve amazing outcomes for the people we support. Each day will be different, and the main focus of your role is to enable those you support to have meaningful days, feeling empowered to live the life they love.
In this role you will be expected to:
Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with learning disabilities.
Administer medication in line with our procedures.
Demonstrate written communication skills, sufficient to contribute to a record keeping system.
Help people using our services with activities of daily living such as bathing and using the Salutem, you're not just a care worker - you're a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
* COVID-19 Vaccination
* Key Worker status
* Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
* Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
* Training/Qualification Opportunities - In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
* Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
* Induction - You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
* Perkbox - We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
* Employee Support Helpline - You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.