Lead MRI Radiographer - Blackpool - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead MRI Radiographer
Blackpool - This Area Only
£40000 - £44000/annum + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£40,000 to £44,000 p/a | Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to work in a senior role in the imaging department of a leading Southend hospital.
Details of this Lead MRI Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
* A contract for hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* A very competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £44,000 depending on experience
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* 33 days annual leave
* Free on-site parking
As Lead MRI Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Lead MRI Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
* HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer
* Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix in general radiography in addition to expertise in fluoroscopy, X-Ray, MRI and CT scanning
* Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation