Grounds Maintenance Supervisor - Nottingham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Permanent (Full time)
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
The role - Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
We are recruiting for a new supervisor to join our Grounds Maintenance team to safely deliver grounds maintenance. You will play an integral part in achieving our mission of creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive.
• Supervise the safe delivery of a varied array of grounds and tree related maintenance works to a high quality and high level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• To show dignity and respect to customers and tenant’s and members of the public
• Line manage individual and team performance and wellbeing
* Grounds Maintenance experience 4 years +
* Excellent understanding of best practice in relation to delivering high quality works
* Demonstrable experience in delivering high levels of on-site Health and Safety
* Demonstrable experience in supervising teams
* A company van and tools will be provided for business use only therefore a full and current driving licence is essential
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners