Parts technician - Coalville | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Coalville, Leicestershire, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
T&K Associates have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Technician to join our Client on a Permanentbasis located near Bardon Hill in Leicestershire.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Parts Technician is required to carry out multiple tasks and ensure all enquiries are always dealt with correctly whilst maintaining a high standard of Customer Service.
Parts Technician Job Details;
- £23,000-£25,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 8am-
- Friendly working environment
- Free on-site Car parking
Parts Technician Job Duties;
- Serving Customers at the Trade Counter
- Assisting the team with Goods in and Goods out
- Ability to look at parts manual’s and identify the correct part
- Liaise with Customers on the telephone regarding their order on a daily basis
- Use of Computer
- Gain a good understanding of the Company, products and services offered
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- All other associated tasks as required
Essential Requirements for the Parts Technician;
- Previous experience of working within a parts environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm at all times
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to undertake product knowledge training
- IT literate
- Own transport is essential due to the location
If you are interested in joining a thriving Company as the Parts Technician, then please apply now by sending your CV to Tanya/Kirsty at T&K Associates.